Thursday, May 15, 2014

ALASKA!!!

That's right folks, I'm here.

Funny how now that I actually have interesting experiences to write about, I don't write at all.
I don't know why, but I'll try to work on that.

I know that all people often really care about are seeing pictures, so Imma give the people what they want.

Flying into Seattle, where I had a layover. I loved flying over the city, so pretty!

Flying into the Last Frontier

A cute house I saw on my morning stroll around Anchorage.

My cousin in law, Jaelyn, and I getting ready for our Argo ride through the tundra.

I love puppies!!!

This one just wanted to cuddle with me.

This one was my favorite!

SO CUTE!!!

We went on an ATV ride to dinner in a cabin out yonder and this was our driver.

I flew in that...

...to here.

I love FaceTiming with this girl!

A coo pic I took of my cousin, Paul.

Another coo pic I took of Paul. He should pay me.

Employee housing up here... just kidding.

Family Picture! I'm their little Sar-Bear.

A cool guy we saw at the train Depot with a braided beard.

The river in Talkeetna.

Coo shadow pic.
This isn't even a fraction of the pics I've taken but I was tired of adding them and I figured, I can't give ya'll all the good stuff all at once, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment