Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sometimes I come through.

Here you are my peeps.

My girl Marti emailed me all the pics yesterday of our trip, so here are a few of the many, for your enjoyment...

*Disclaimer: There are lots of pics, but I loved them all too much to leave any of them out.
**2nd Disclaimer: A big thank you and shout out to Marti for taking all these pics on her phone, for sharing with them me, and for the artsy genius behind many, if not all, of these gems.

Marti and I. No, we didn't plan to do the exact same pose. It honestly just happened. #meanttobe


Then McKay hopped on! This is at the big rocking chair at the Chevron in Beaver, UT.
If you haven't visited there before, check it out!
A pic on this chair is something every human should have in their lifetime.


How many people can you fit on an oversized rocking chair?


We couldn't pass up a photo op with this studly Dino


We like chairs


We like friends


We like lots of friends on chairs


Is Kevin not a stud?


Of course we had to send a snap from the top.

Da Crew.
L to R: Chris Brown, Jenny, Mckay, Brent, Michael, Myself, Marti, Garrett, Kevin

"Angels" on "Angels" Landing.
Get it?

Everyone needs a hiking buddy.

Mah Gurl Marti
Look, Mom...

I made it!

Kevin and I in our Angel's gear enjoying our sandwiches. You can't tell, but Kev is also wearing an Angel's shirt.
He didn't plan it... (just kidding, he did)

Random girl we found on the trail... Not really sure what else to say about this...

Feeling Triumphant

Charlie's Angels... & McKay.
 
Alright, now this next sequence of pics, I couldn't resist adding them. This was at the end of our Angel's Landing hike, we decided to pay a visit to the river. Garrett asked Marti if she would go under the water if he did. She agreed but Garrett was a little too impatient for her to do it on her own, so, this is what happened...
 
1
2



3
4

5


6


7

8

9

10

11


The Wet Ones
 
These puppies are gems.
 
 
Garrett had an accident...
This is a serious contender for "the best pic of the trip" award.
See that tiny person up high there? That's Garrett.

This guy is stellar. McKay earned his place as Marti & I's fav boy on the trip.
Mostly because he complained the least about our singing.
And because he cleaned up my sleeping bag for me.



Look how strong Marti & I are. We can even hold up huge rocks. If you ever need to be rescued, now you know who to call...
 
 
We saw this truck the first day of our trip and made sure we went back to get a pic with it.

The "Marti-Bomb"
A double patty cheese burger topped with bacon, chili, hot dog, and a fried egg.

Garrett eating the "Marti-Bomb". Notice him licking his lips with satisfaction.

Okay, I actually REALLY like this pic.

Garrett and Kev-Bot in a hole inside the cave.
 
 
The Way Home...
 
Brent
McKay


Myself

Aww... Cute sleepy kids.
This photo was not posed at all......


No comments:

Post a Comment