Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lemme GIVE you some advice

GooOOOOooOOoOOOOOOdnessssss.

I'm srsly lacking in da blogging department.

Why?
1) Laziness
2) Work has actually been work
3) Sometimes I get self conscious about people reading my thoughts

There are more reasons, but those three should suffice for now.


Now back to blogging.

The Giver.

Have you read it?

If you're a young adult who grew up in the state of Utah, your answer to the above question is most likely "Yes." (This could go for other states too though, but I don't really know, I never grew up in another state...) It's one of those books all kids read during their glorious Jr. High days.

If you were like me when you were a child (and now actually,) you don't always like doing things when other people tell you to do them.

Example?
Reading.

I actually love reading, even though I don't make much time for it.
But if people tell me I have to read something and that something like my grade depends on it, I'm immediately turned off to the idea, and often times don't really end up liking the book.

The same kind of thing happens when the parentals tell me I should clean my room. (I know, I'm still a child...)

Anywho, my point is...

If you haven't read The Giver, READ IT.
If you have read The Giver and didn't like it, READ IT AGAIN.
If you've read it and like it, CHEERS, ME TOO!

I know the movie is out and I'm DYING to see it, but haven't made it happen yet. Soon, though. (hopefully)


Thanks for reading my ramblings. Heaven knows we all need something to do to kill time.
I'm flattered you chose me over Netflix.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment