Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beyonce Ain't Got Nuttin' on Her

I just want to take a minute to express my appreciation for a girl in my life who has made such a difference for me and who is always building me up and helping me to become the kind of person I want to be. From puppying to soft kisses to hilarious texting conversations to family dinners and lots lots more. That's right ladies and gents, I'm referring to Miss Ashley Holt! (She's currently single boys, and the most eligible bachelorette in Provo so snag her while you can!)

Ash and I at the splendid b-day party she and Shea threw for me
Ashley is honestly one of the most amazing and inspiring people I know. She somehow does it all, and I mean that literally. She's a sterling scholar, a dating dynamite, church champ, an internship intelligent, a party planning pixie and she still manages to be pretty much the best friend in the entire world. I honestly don't know how she does it all and she does it all well.
Girls night at Ash's family's condo in PC
Ashley honestly always takes such good care of me. She makes sure that I'm invited to everything and encourages me, sometimes almost forces me to engage in social activities because she knows I'll love it and I'm grateful for that. She introduces me to so many good friends and always gives the best introductions, helping my first impressions go better, so long as I don't mess them up.


I don't know if I've ever been complimented as much in my life as whenever I'm with Ashley. She is honestly so great at seeing all the great things in people and letting them know about them. She definitely knows how to boost someone's self esteem and confidence, and she does it in the most genuine of ways.

Shea me and Ash at my B-day party. I am honestly so grateful for these two!
Ashley is one of the most driven and hard working people I know. Whatever she does, she puts her all into it. This semester, she's successfully been a top notch relief society president, a social guru, and done swimmingly in the academic area. She never fails to try her best and to give her all and that's something that I really admire about her. Ashley is also incredibly passionate and motivated to do whatever she can to achieve her goals and see her dreams come true. She's been offered plenty of internships and she's only 21.


Have I mentioned how hilarious Ashley is? I've never laughed more than when I'm with her or Shealeigh. Ashley's laugh and mine are honestly harmonious together. I swear. We seem to be so in sync we can even finish each other's sentences and say the same words at the same time without even meaning to. She is great at cracking jokes and is so incredibly witty that I can hardly keep up with her.

Ash planned an IPod Dance party in Jerusalem and she had the hilarious idea for us all to dress up as tourists
Seriously though, this girl never ceases to amaze me and to be there for me. She has made such a difference in my life and has changed me for the better. Her example encourages me to be the best that I can be. Ash has seriously always been there for me when I've needed her. Whether it be stresses with school, boy problems, concerns about the future, exciting news, etc. etc. etc. Ashley is constantly willing to lend a listening ear and to help me think things through and to feel better when I'm down.

Ash and I at a rope swing we went to on our Jru  reunion in Bear Lake
 Not to mention Ash and I have lots of similar opinions and agree on just about everything that's important in life. We get along so well, I have to believe that we were friends before our births. She's so easy to talk to and the conversation always just flows.

Also on the retreat to Bear Lake, our Volleyball team. Isn't Ashley hilarious and also stunning?
Ash and I getting ready to do the pudding drop at the Bear Lake reunion.
This is a dang cute pic if I do say so myself.
Ash and I after the pudding drop
Ash and I like to do funny things. 
Honestly though Ash, I am so incredibly grateful for you. I don't think you will ever know just how much you mean to me and how much of a difference you've made in my life. I plan to be friends forever, legitimately, so I hope you're planning on the same. I'm always happy when I'm with you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for being one of my heroes! I love you.


Love Forever and Always,
Your Sweet SB

2 comments: