Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Finally Finished Finals!!!

Finals this time around were actually not too bad for me. I had 2 finals that I had to take in the testing center, which I actually took in the auditorium of the JSB (Joseph Smith Building). During finals week BYU turns the auditorium in that building, and a large room in the student center into extensions of the testing center, and there still end up being lines that are over an hour long. (BYU Testing center: the only place people will stand in line for hours to do something they don't want to do.) One of these finals went really well and the other, not so well. But, that's okay. I'm done, and hopefully I'll never have to take a statistics test again.

My other two finals, one I had to write a paper for, and the other I was able to choose from a list of 'activities' then write a 1-2 page paper on what you did and email it to the teacher. Neither of these finals were very hard, and I kind of even enjoyed myself while doing them. For the 'activity' one I chose to "strengthen intergenerational ties" by reading in my family history book.

I read about my great great grandpa and grandma, Johan Henrik Bergstedt and Charolette Marie Mathiasson Bergstedt. It was so interesting to me to learn more about their lives and their personalities. It made me appreciate them a lot more and want to learn more about them. I also would really like to learn more about my ancestors and ancestry in Norway, and take a trip there to go and see all the places I learn about.

Well, I have work today and tomorrow, then my sister's graduation on Friday, then moving Saturday, then dentist appointment Monday, then school starts back up again for Spring semester on Tuesday. What a relaxing break, eh? It's fine though because I actually really enjoy having things to do and ways to fill my time so I'm not just wasting it.

Anyway, that's it for this post! Good luck to the rest of you students who're still powering through the rest of your finals. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment