Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I've Finished School for the Semester!!!

Now what adventure is up next?



ALASKA


That's for real. I'm outta here! I got a job in Alaska this summer working for Holland America Princess Cruises as a Guest Service Host in Denali. Although I'm not exactly sure what a guest service host does, I am sure that it is going to be a GREAT summer and that I'm going to have a LOT of fun.

These kids:


And both of these kids: 


And both of these kids:

He no longer has the beard, but I hope he grows it back in Alaska.
And also this kid:


And last, but not least, this boy:
(the one on the very left of the pic, the only boy...)



The last few are my cousins and their wives. I guess the Bradshaws are taking over Denali.
The first two are some pals from high school that are really good friends with the cousin pictured right above.(The other girl in the photo is not his wife, I just realized that I made it sound that way and I wanted to clarify.)



Here are some pics I stole from Google, of where I'm going to be.






Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment