Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogstalking

Everybody does it.

Okay, maybe not everybody, but I do.
People I know, people I don't know, people who I know but who don't know me...

The good part about it is that from my endeavors blogstalking,
I get ideas of different posts to write.

I realized today, that I've never said much about me.

Maybe inadvertently (I had to google that word to make sure I was using it right...) through my posts,
but I've never written a post about me.
(At least, I don't think so...)

So here goes my peeps, here are a few facts about muah you may, or may not, know...


1. I'm superstitious. 
I'm not lying about that. No, I don't believe in fortune tellers or anything like that, but I was once told that if you drive over railroad tracks without lifting up your feet while touching metal, it was bad luck. I've done my very best to adhere to that advice ever since.

2. My favorite article of clothing is a pair of sweat pants.
Anyone who knew me in high school, or who has known me long enough, knows that I looooove love love love sweatpants. In high school I used to wear jeans to school, only when all of my sweatpants were dirty. If I thought I could wear sweatpants to college every day and still have friends and have a chance at catching me a husband, I would.

3. I have the cutest and best nieces and nephews in the entire world.
That's real. Just meet them, and you'll believe me. Honestly though, one of them told me that I'm his girlfriend and that he's going to love me even when he's a big kid and even when he's an adult. Who couldn't adore a group of people who make you feel that special? They all never cease to amaze me in SO many different ways. I'm incredible attached to and proud of each and every one of them.
(Oh, b.t.dubs, there are currently 16 of them with one on the way, and I wouldn't be too surprised if there were a few more announcements in the near future...)

4. I love movies, and television shows, but mostly I love Netflix.
Granted, they don't always have the highest quality films on there, but there are a plethora of television series in the Netflix universe. And Netflix actually has stepped up their game in the film department adding quality titles like Pocahontas, On the Line, and Hunger Games. I'm currently watching a T.V. show called "Lie to Me". If you haven't watched it, DO! It's fantastic.

5. I dread getting ready for bed.
It is the worst part of my day (except for the waking up and getting out of bed part). I am usually just so exhausted by the end of the day and greatly looking forward to laying under my fluffy white down comforter, closing my eyes, and letting dreams take me away. The getting ready for bed routine (especially the brushing teeth part) just takes up so much time and when it comes time for it, is the only thing standing between me and my slumber.


That's enough for today, can't reveal all my secrets at once!

<3 : Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment