Friday, May 16, 2014

Things I Miss Most:

1. My family. Especially my nieces and nephews. Each time I talk to them I get teary eyed just thinking about how much I wish I were there with them. Being here with them has helped me realized just how grateful I am for my incredible family.

2. My House and My Room. I mean, dorm style housing with hundreds of other people from all over every spectrum that has ever existed is fun, it honestly truly is, but I miss the comfort of my own home and being able to sleep in my own bed.

3. Sour Patch Kids. My fav candy. I didn't bring candy here thinking that if I just didn't have the option, I wouldn't meet it and I wouldn't miss it. Wrong. I crave them every day and I've had dreams about Sour Patch Kids. I dreamt that someone sent me Sour Patch Kids here in Alaska and that they'd made a chocolate flavor since I'd been gone.

4. Hi-Chews. I crave those too.

5. Netflix. I used to watch an episode of something every night before I went to sleep. The internet is terrible here, so now my routine no longer exists. (The plus side is that this gives me more time to read. I have not monopolized on this opportunity yet, but I plan to soon.)

Here are 5, but they're not the only things, I miss smooth roads and sidewalks to blade on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment