Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I had a dream last night...

...that me and two of my roommates got free tickets to a theme park close by. It's cold this time of year where I am so naturally I had to bring 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of shorts so that I would have options as to what to wear that would best match the weather. It was pretty warm so I decided to wear shorts. My roommates were waiting on me but I saw that they were wearing jeans and not shorts and I decided that was smart because it would get colder later. I went back to the locker I conveniently happened to have and changed to jeans. I caught up with my roommates then decided that I didn't like the way I looked in the jeans I was wearing, so I went back to change into the other pair. I put them on and I liked them better, but they were looser than I had remembered. That meant I'd lost weight... Score! I caught up to my roommates again and we started to have some fun. As I was on a ride I remembered that I forgot about work and class! Class... no big deal. Work... Crap. I borrowed my roommate's smart phone to put my next few hours that I had not yet missed up for sub, crossed my fingers that someone would take them, and that the hours I had already missed would not prevent me from getting promoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment