Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Children are Angels of God in Disguise"

This is Brooklynn.


She is the newest member of the Bradshaw clan. Born to Amy and Jon Richards early in the morning on Friday, October 18th 2013, she has stolen my heart already before I've even had the chance to meet her.

This is Emi, and Brooklynn.


Are these not the cutest cousins you ever did see? I haven't met Brooklynn, and I don't get to see Emi often as they both live a plane ride away, but I still love them both with all of my heart. I am honestly amazed by Emi's cuteness. She's just this happy little girl, full of love and smiles.


And this...


is Precious.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Emi can't wait to see you next week! Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!? You guys are coming out next week??? Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete