Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thoughts on a Sunday

Lately I've been thinking about how I really should pick up on my blogging. As life has gotten complicated and busy, blogging has been one of those things that has gotten on the back burner. I still love it though and I still love writing and blogging is something that makes me happy, and things that make us happy are often things that are worth choosing to pursue. 

As I was poking around on Facebook today, I came across this video, I HIGHLY encourage you to watch it. Wow, what powerful images and messages this video conveys. For those of you who don't know me, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The members of our church are also known as "Mormons". This nickname comes from our belief in a book called the Book of Mormon. It is a book of scripture that was divinely inspired and created to be a companion to the Bible and to convey doctrines of the LDS Church, outline God's plan for his children while they are here on this earth, an help men know what they need to do to be able to feel peace in this life, and to gain eternal salvation in the next.

I'm grateful for the existence of the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true.

Happy Sabbath!




No comments:

Post a Comment